Have you lived in your home for 30+ years and find yourself surrounded by stuff? You are not alone! For many people, the process of downsizing can be very overwhelming. The physical aspect of sorting, packing, and moving is daunting. On top of that, the emotional and mental strain can be paralyzing. If you’ve decided the time is right to start letting go of some of your belongings, we are here to provide you and your family caring support throughout the entire process.
We are happy to provide the following services to help ease your mind during your downsizing project:
- A comprehensive plan, including a specific downsizing timeline for your entire home
- Sorting through belongings in your home and off-site storage units
- Gentle guidance to help you make necessary decisions on what to keep, donate, sell, or discard
- Coordination of items being donated or sold
- Creative solutions for preserving your family’s legacy and honoring treasured keepsakes
- Packing and moving services for a seamless transition to your new home
Whether you’ll be relocating to a smaller home or have decided to stay in your home after downsizing, we can help create a smooth transition that offers peace of mind instead of worry.
If You’re Relocating
If You’re Staying Put in Your Home
We will help re-work your floor plan to meet your new simplified lifestyle. We can convert extra bedrooms into fully functional hobby rooms.